Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

Shawn and Chelsea Brown

We are here in beautiful South Jordan, Utah. We have enjoyed the summer and can wait for the winter. We both don't own any winter clothes. I had to buy new closed-toe shoes because all I wear is flip-flops. They don't look to nice when I wear my nice business attire.

Shawn works everyday. He is very busy and loves the new things that he is learning. I am a substitute teacher. It has been very exhilirating for now. I really enjoy teaching. It keeps me busy. I get a lot of satisfaction infront of a class. My favorite is when they schedule P.E. Considering I am practically a professional game instructor, I definitely don't mind a bit of fun. Subbing sure does take a lot of work. It is worth every minute!! (Maybe not annoying 7th grade movies in a Science class)

We teach the Valiant 10 class for our ward. It is a class of three boys and one girl. It is so fun to see them get involved in the scriptures. We are having a great time studying and preparing the lessons together. We brought candy one day and they all wanted to participate. Pretty funny how bribery always works. I know it's not the best tactic; it is just fun.

Shawn starts a bowling league with his dad soon. He is looking forward to bowling with old friends and real competition. He is one great bowler!!

I am helping my mom at home. We are going to finish the basement so Shawn and I have somewhere to live. In my other free time I love to visit family. I get to spend so much more time with my siblings and nieces and nephews.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Hey guys!!! Glad to see you joined the crowd and made a blog page. They're sooo much fun and a great way to keep in touch! If you have any questions let me know & I'll try to help all I can.

Danielle said...

Bloggers!

The Oborn Family said...

welcome to the world of blogging! So much fun! See you soon!

Unknown said...

Great to hear from you. I love blogging. Be careful...it can get addicting.

Amy said...

(my blog is rexandamy.blogspot.com)

*J*E*N* said...

Hi Chelsea! Im so glad you got a blog now we can keep in touch! My address is jenhebert.blogspot.com, all the girls from the old ward are linked there also.

mistyb said...

hi chelsea this is misty (daley) ballard, anyway I saw your blog on justyn's and just wanted to say hi! sounds like you guys are doing good!! :)

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!