Happy family, always changing, always growing, and always having fun!
Search This Blog
Friday, October 17, 2008
Hooo hoooo hoooo...Boo
I just love Hawoleen. I thought I should post some pictures from last year to get you all excited. Yes, that is oatmeal on my face. I think Shawn will be pretty hot when he is old.
Check out the sweet socks and shoes on the old folks.
7 comments:
WOW~ That is AWESOME! You both will be really cute grannies and gramps.... LOL
you guys are awesome! love the pictures, great costumes, can't wait to see what you come up with for this year!!
Shawn call me at 6350901 this is Jon My cell is lost and I wont get a new one for a week.
You guys did awesome last year! It will be hard to find something to compete, but I trust you can do it!!
Here's our blog.
Andrew & Brooke
I remember that costume-the oatmeal was peeling off your face by the end of the night :)
Yeeesssss! That is awesome! I love it! But I am kind of scared! love you hope things are great!
Post a Comment