Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Turning Another Page in Life

Well, for those of you who look at my blog, I thought I would just mention that I have officially started at the...
University of Phoenix.
I will be getting a...
Master of Arts in Education.
Within the next 18 months I will probably be teaching full time. (Unless we have a kid at some point, then the plans will change a bit.) It should be exciting. I am just glad that I know how a computer works. All of my books are online and every assignment has to be submitted online. That is the short and sweet overview of the news in my life.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Good for you girl! That is awesome! I think it is about time for a visit to SD!

Megan said...

Chelsea...I'm so proud of you! That will be such a great accomplishment.

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!