Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

What's NEW!

It is not a little baby...YET! He is due in exactly one month. I sure love it when he kicks and moves around. I don't really like when he sits in my ribs and wiggles his bum and feet up there, but it's worth it. I feel a bit like the story/song "There was an old woman who swallowed a fly that wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside her."

I am officially done working and don't know what to do with myself. I have few obligations for a month. It is literally a complete 180 difference from a few months ago.

I finished school a few weeks ago. It is so different to not have homework. I now have a Masters in Education. It really is a great accomplishment, even though I don't feel like it's that big of a deal. I am not going to teach, because I want to be home with the new little guy when he comes. I will miss teaching. I hope that I can make the adjustment to being home that is very different from the busy life I was living.

I have to say the best part of being home was waking up with Shawn and having the time to study my scriptures. I felt a bit like a missionary. With all the other things I was doing, scripture study was a chapter here and there in the Book of Mormon. This morning, I was able to read and study the Book of Mormon and then go into the Bible. At least I know I will have a few weeks of being able to do that while I wait for the little guy.

A complete life change has started. I just hope I can make the adjustment.

1 comment:

Go Go Gomez said...

you will!!! and you are going to love it! and you are going to be the best mommy ever!! see you very soon!!

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!