Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TWO MONTHS!




TYSON is 2 MONTHS old today! He is my little MAN. We PLAY ALL day long. Ok he SLEEPS still quite a bit of the day. He TALKS in his sleep with his HANDS. He SQUEAKS when he eats. He COOS when we PLAY. Best of all he SMILES a lot when we PLAY in the morning. I just LOVE my little BEAR.
He is my little man. Shawn says he looks like the kid on the Christmas Story in his blue snow clothes. I just didn't want him to be cold in the snow.

2 comments:

Go Go Gomez said...

Such a sweet boy! I think I love him almost as much as you do! Cute little Bear!!!!!

The Oborn Family said...

The things I miss when I don't check blogs!! He is so adorable Chelsea!! Congrats, a few months late! Where are you living . . . I need to come and see that baby!! I just know you are the best mommy (which does not mean perfect - cause thats just impossible, just full of love for little one) and I am so excited for you!

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!