1 lb cubed chicken
1/3 cup flour
1 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbs melted butter
Sauce
4 Tbs butter
3/4 c honey
4 Tbs lemon juice
6 Tbs soy sauce
1tsp ground ginger
Directions
Turn oven on to 350 degrees
Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a gallon zip lock bag. Toss cubed chicken in the bag and coat all the pieces well and evenly.
Coat baking dish with 2 Tbs melted butter. I just put the butter in the pan and placed it in to oven for a bit.
Lay cubed coated chicken in the butter in one layer. Cook for 30 min uncovered
With about 10-15 min left prepare the sauce in a sauce pan on a low to med-low heat. Melt butter then add the oter ingredients stirring often after it's mixed.
When the 30 min is up stir/or turn the chicken over. Turn oven to 375 degrees. Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken. Cook for another 20-30 min. Stir the chicken at least 2-3 times to keep it coated on all sides.
Serve over rice! Bon appétits!!
Cut or break the ends off
Place on slotted baking dish
Coat with olive oil and salt and pepper
Bake at 375 for 10-15 min or 400 for 10 min. Just watch it...that's what I do.
Nothing is exact with my cooking. I eyeball everything and that's why it (almost) always tastes good. There are some things I make for the love of my life, but I don't like them. :)
Hopefully I can add to this to republish it. Haha...pointless talking to move this blog post up higher...




No comments:
Post a Comment