Search This Blog

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fun...this mom is CRAZY FUN!

I like to think I am a fun mom. I like to make messes, and hate to clean them up. But we do. I like to try to make up games to play, build projects, and you guessed it again-make messes!! All of this is to build memories. They might not remember the game but they will remember they had fun, and lore importantly, felt loved! Here are some things in sections that we have done.
Of course BOWLING
 
The approach
The release
The strike...DANCE REQUIRED AFTER EVERY FRAME!

BLOCK PARTY-DANCE PARTY

She has such cute curls! I love when they do this!
SNOW-SHOVEL AND SOCK GLOVES

OH AND A PAJAMA DAY CHEZ MOI!
Whitney's idea to wear the socks as gloves. So funny, three little kittens lost their mittens, so they wore socks. 
QUIT BEADS AND BEANS
This pic reminds me of the song, and you're gonna hear me roooooooooooar! They love to sing that song too.
BEST GAME EVER
Well saved the best for last. I had tons of coupons I didn't use so as I went through them we threw them all over. It was snowing newspaper. We made snowballs, Tyson fat, and ran and jumped through the mess. We danced, slipped and sienna even made snow paper angels.  It was so much fun to make the mess and cleaning it up wasn't half bad. It was a great distracter of the frenemies and for best buds. 


No comments:

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!