
Kid’s Age, What they said:, What they meant/comments:
•2 years old •Aunt Chels, go on the pooter •Go on the computer
•6 years old •My mom says I have a tampooter in my head •My mom says I have a computer in my head
•2 year old girl (her mom is pregnant) •I have a baby in my belly •She was rubbing her belly •Her name is Tinkabell
•6 years old •Wock Obama is the new president •Barack Obama
•2 years old •Hey guys, HEY guys, HEY GUYS…Welax ok Welax •She just wanted everyone to listen to her so we needed to relax.
•10 years old •Talking about Commandments in class: So we wouldn’t have people like Barak Obama. He was referring to the fact that he feels Obama doesn’t keep the commandments.
•5 years old •Hungry Child at work: I am following food. I go where it goes. I just love to eat food. •He thought I had food I could give him.
•2 years old •He’s a girl •That is exactly what she meant to say about the baby in her mom's belly.
•2 years old •Do you want a spoon? “of course I do” •Not a simple yes. It was duh, can’t you see that is what I need.
I am sure that all of you with kids could add to this list.
1 comment:
For cute! I love kids!
Post a Comment