Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One of Those Days...

*6th grade boy gets a foot to his package.
-The girl who hit him was doing a cartwheel. (Just imagine the force...or don't)
-He was in tears of pain. I felt so bad for him.

*The best part...
-Second grade boy plays dead in my classroom doorway.

-(Who plays dumb, I mean dead in a doorway?)
-I had been redirecting his behaviors all day. AHHHH
-He got hit in the eyebrow with the door.
-Yes, gushing blood
-The class freaked and so did he.
-He probably had to get stitches, but the mom was OK


*Kindergarten boy swallows a small ball
-He was so freaked out he had to call home.
-He thought he was going to die!


*Needless to say...
-Everytime I saw the principal or secretary, WE LAUGHED!
-And I came home and took a nap.

2 comments:

brownworld said...

Wow! Was that all in one day? You should be paid extra for those kind of days! I admire you for doing that, you are amazing!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

OK, that's the worst day ever -- you win!

WE really enjoy your apartment by the way!! I love the oven!

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!