Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tribute to Free Running!
















I always thought my younger brother could have been James Bond. It was proved when I saw the opening scene of Casino Royale (the one before Quantom of Solace.) Watch the opening scene and you will see how trendy this new sport of Free Running/Parkour has become.
My younger brother was always a little too energetic growing up.Now he has a way to exert his energy in a more positive way. Although I think he is crazy, I have dreams about doing the things he can do.
He is teaching my 6ish year old nephews some of the basics of Parkour. Take some time to watch these amazing yet ridiculous videos.
I am completely jealous. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Gibb and Company said...

can you send me the parkour photos you have of my son and tom? thanks. I love those ones you got of them.

Dan, Justyn, and Noah said...

That is too crazy. Is your brother in the video?

Chocolate Chelsea said...

My brother is in the top video. The kids in the pictures are my nephews.

*J*E*N* said...

Holy Crap-I think our brothers are related:) I like the rebound flip off the wall-who would of known you could use a wall like that.

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!