Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tag

CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS TAG


1. Egg nog or Hot chocolate?Egg Nog is gross! Hot chocolate all the way with a little vanilla!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Always wraps them. I don't know how he did it for eight kids every year.

3. Colored lights on a tree/house or white? I am a white light kind of girl. I have never had my own tree, but I would use white. They remind me of the stars.

4. Do I hang mistletoe? Nope don't need one!! My parents and in-laws do.

5. When do I put up my decorations? Sometime after Thanksgiving. It really depends on when I have time.

6. What is my favorite holiday dish? My mom's sticky/pull-apart rolls. WOW!


7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Sleeping in the same room as all my siblings and Santa would put wrapping paper up on the walls so we couldn't peek-OR go downstairs until mom and dad were ready.

8. When and how did I learn the truth about Santa? What there's no Santa...My friends and I decided that Santa would give the presents to our parents. Then we decided Santa gave them the money. Finally, I heard my mom and some siblings wrapping presants in her room. It just made sense then. I just grew up.

9. Do we open a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve? PJ's on Christmas eve and gifts on Christmas morning.

10. How do I decorate our tree? I have never had my own tree. I usually get a poinsettia for a tree. I must be the Grinch.


11. Can I ice skate? Heck yes I can and I love it!!!


12. Can I remember my favorite gift? I have had a lot of favorite gifts. I could go on for hours, probably one from every Christmas.

13. What is the most important thing about the holidays for me? FAMILY and Everyone everywhere is happy and there is a sense of peace.

14. What is my favorite holiday dessert? I love it all as long as it doesn't have nuts or fruity filling.

15. What is my favorite holiday tradition? PJ's on Christmas Eve

16. What tops my tree? What tree?

17. What do I prefer - Giving or receiving? Giving all the way, although I am really bad at finding them.

18. What is my favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger

19. Candy Canes? Yes, especially the winter green flavor :)

I tag: Megan Brown, Whitney, Kasey, Brook and anyone else who wants to play.
(I just realized what that meant. You have to answer all these lovely questions.)

1 comment:

Go Go Gomez said...

Chelsea! I can't believe that you don't believe in Santa anymore! You are lame! Everyone knows he is real! Just believe!

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!