Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Young Women's what?

I was recently called to be the Young Women's President. Now I am not cool like all of you to find a photo but I thought you would like to know.
So far it has been really fun. I have already learned a lot. I even feel more connected to my ward.

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Yikes! Good for you and even more good for everyone else! I am sure you will be and are amazing!

Brooke said...

What a neat calling! I bet you are doing a great job!

Angie said...

Hey Chelsea...this is Angie (Cardon) Wright. Wow, busy calling! It was nice seeing you guys on the 4th. Email me and I'll get you our number. nodrac@gmail.com Have a good day!

BatMom said...

You are so perfect for this calling!! We miss you so much right now!

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!