Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Watch Out This Horse Bites!"

This is the nice horse he only bites the gray horse I call Smokey. He doesn't bite people. He likes morning glory, grass, and apples but NO Carrots. Now the other horse is another story.
So I wait for funny things to happen everyday so I have somehting worthwile to post. It finally happened. I was feeding this horse with my nephews. He knocked some carrots out of my hand. I bent down to pick them up and he bit my head. Yes, the horse totally bit my head-hard. I was trying to show my nephews that they don't bite...I was wrong! It hurt so bad. I got mad at the horse that I called Smokey and told him he never gets carrots from me again. I had to put ice on my head. Hopefully it will not traumatize my nephews. It was pretty funny to see their faces. They looked at me wide eyed and said, "he just bit your head!" Pretty funny.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That was really funny.

The Krages said...

Chelsea...that is crazy! I am sorry i never texted you back...been busy with little one etc. life is hectic! How is being YW president? Are you and Shawn liking UT? hope all is well!

Katie said...

Try updating this thing.

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!