Search This Blog

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Home in WVC

I went home today. It was surreal to see all the people I grew up with. The community of love and friendship is evident. The hugs and excitement shared seeing people I haven't seen since, for some, high school. I hope, one day, I will be able to find a place that had the same feel. I look forward to making my own family roots somewhere. For now, we are building roots an friendships here in south Jordan. But this won't be forever. It's fun and stressful to think about where we will go. What does the future hold for our little family? 
Here is the resting place oft home in WVC. I really grew up with some amazing people in a wonderful home. As you can see in the picture our home is no longer. It seemed so big way back. But standing there taking the picture, it really was THAT big. 
This is the view stading near he rules home. You can see the "used to he small" pine tree I. The front and the "always giant" cherry tree in back. 
I always thought we would tear that pine tree down in the back and send it to New York to be in Central Park for Christmas. Now it's going to be demolished for a highway. 

No comments:

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!