Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday at the Robinson's bday style

The kids are crazy! My parents house is huge but they like to run around right in the place we are talking. It's time to finish the basement!  
My baby was waking around with grandpas glasses on. I got a couple of pics but I think they don't make her look as cute as she was in them. Here she is just being cute!
The older boys dressed up and Tyson wanted to copy them. 
And Noah...I think he might be pretty funny when he gets a bit older. He delivers jokes pretty well for a 7 year old. 
His pic didn't work:-(
And Tyson...wants to be just like his cousins. Came over and posed for a pic. But moved I fast to get the actual photo. Awe the life of a busy 3 year old. 


No comments:

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!