Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Bathtub!

My kids can't get enough of the bathtub!  It doesn't matter how small it is. It doesn't matter how cold the water is. Sometimes with bubbles and sometimes they have it without. Try love toys and cups and spoons and ducks. Tyson got some bathtub crayons and loves using those on the walls and well, everywhere. 


When we are at grandmas they like to slide down the tub. Serena hates tbhe bumped, anywhere really. In the bathtub she sure let's Tyson know how much she hates it. They will get into the bathtub for any excuse. I peed. I pooped. I need to poop. I got dirt on me from outside. My hands are sticky from lunch. I want to take in the bathtub. And even, sienna you want to take in the bathtub? They just love the water. I guess it runs in their blood. 
This is one of those times when we played outside an they HAD to take a bath. Tyson 3. Sienna 2.5 and Serena 14 months. 
Here are a few from boos house. While tere I think they took more baths a day than ate food. I guess that's not that hard to do because Tyson is super picket and Naomi loves water of any kind. 
Oh yeah these pics from boos house are from April 2013. Serena is 6 months and Tyson is 28 months old. 
Boo has a giant sink. Really it's huge!
Wow Serena kind of looks like Tyson in this picture. 
They took baths in every tub. It was so much fun to be at her house. The kids sure love the pool too, but that's for another day!
Now there is a cute one. This is great. All the bathtub pics in one place. I'm sure Tyson will love me when he is 16. 
If I weren't posting on my phone I'd organize my thoughts and pics better. Here is Tyson in my somewhat large sink. Not so big for him. But he sure lives to play in the sink. 
Bathtub outside, why not! Fun in the sun! July ish 2013. 
I wonder when they will be too big to fit-haha- in our bathtub. 
Baby Serena by herself! She used to always stick out her tongue. She is around 9 months. 
And there we have it...the bathtub saga. Love my babies. And everyone loves a bathtub picture of babies. 


No comments:

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!