Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Today is 02/14/2014-cool date!!
We started off the day delivering Amelia's valentine. Really it was so Tyson could play while mom and I ran errands. 
We are an amazing dinner chicken cordon blue with rice cream sauce and baked asparagus. It was so amazing. Wish I had a pic. Tyson ate his rice and broccoli "asparagus". In totally fine with not correcting that one. He can think it is whatever he wants as long as it's good and he eats it. 
My dad pretended to do a magic trick by saying Abra-cadabra  and an asparagus appeared on Tyson's plate. Tyson's face was priceless when he thought my dad actually did magic to make the asparagus appear. 
One of the times he noticed Shawn's asparagus was gone. He said, "daddy your broccoli disappeared!"  And then he would say Abra-cadabra when he are it and his disappeared Into his belly. Totally cute!
We delivered valentines as well. Whitney brought us some. Here is Tyson trying to eat a gym all from sienna. 
He is showing a, "cool dude!" Thumbs up for Sienna. But to be honest he liked the Lego candies and card better. He got to color with his valentine from Dane across the street. They made crayons with mashed up colors and melted them. It's pretty cool. 
Then to top off the night- I had the best fondue date ever! TYSON!!! He loved dipping the strawberries and pineapple into the chocolate. 
Totally dipped and super yummy! Tyson got so incredibly messy too. 
Mouth shots...delicious!!!
Tyson has a messy mouthful of goodness!!
And yes, Shawn and I did finish the night off with an amazing slice of cheesecake. Don't you worry, I workout on a regular basis and I did a double dip the next day. I lifted and then did some Zumba!
Oh yeah, can't forget to mention the flowers Shawn let me buy for myself and the beautiful earrings he aecretively got me. I so have the BEST FAMILY!
Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!