Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lunch is served!

I love havin the kids over. Sometimes I get creative and we play restaurant. I made these menus.
They have the man course choice of sandwich, noodles, or hotdog. A fruit choice of grapes, watermelon, oranges or apples. Two different kids of cheese sticks. The artwork for those is stellar. And a drink choice: water juice or milk. Each of them chose the same thing. They all are a hotdog, watermelon and oj. Tyson however wanted broccoli so he added a green circle to his menu. And Will said he could draw the best hotdog so he did and circled it! Love it. 
We all had fun eating, a restaurant at home always makes the food taste better. Somehow we missed out on dessert. We ate Popsicle later. 

No comments:

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!