Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Easter 2014

Easter started this year with the Robinson family crazy Easter egg hunt and dinner. We threw it together very quickly and everyone could come. Miracles-really blows my mind that we were able to get everyone together with a few days notice. 
Thomas helped Tyson score this year, but it's not that hard to get a thousand eggs when tere are 300 eggs around. 
Great pic!
I captured the moment at a really bad time. She actually really had a great time. Once she realized what was going on she loved it. I love that we used the Halloween bucket to collect the Easter eggs. I can't forget to mention that her outfit wa so cute. Lisa and livi did her hair and it was ADORABLE!
Although the kids are looking away, they were all almost there. I don't know if we will bet have a pic with everyone again. 

No comments:

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!