Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Carona Arch June 2014

It was the perfect weekend to go to Moab. The only event other than bowling was a bike relay from Moab to St. George. So it wasn't super crowded. 
We only rented one condo for everyone. It seemed to workout ok for everyone. My kids were extremely great sleepers. They went to bed rather easily and took super great naps. I might just be lying so that I forget how horrendous nighttime was. Good thing the other parts of the trip were spectacular, or I don't think I could convince myself to go back. 
We hiked with Savana to Carona Arch. Tyson loved it. He is still taking about the arch. Anytime he sees a pic of delicate arch he says, "that's where we went!"
Of course I am going to blogload this with pics. Tyson is 3.5 and Serena is 19 months old. They both really enjoyed all the hiking we did. 
Love this pic at Carona arch!!
The beginning-I had to make Savana take this awesome pic. 
A few photo bombed selfies!
Serena s back there. I couldn't take her out on this hike because of the many cliffs. Gotta love her little do-rag too!
After Shawn saw these pics he said he wished he hadn't put on Serena's sunglasses. I wonder why he says that, they're great pics ;-)!!
Savana took this pic. It just goes to show there is extra space in the pic for more kids. 
Savana being beautiful in the arch and us taking some selfies...so where is Tyson? 
Shawn looks super handsome and me...let's just say look past the angle of my nose...haha
I'm so silly. 
We all look great in this one. 3rd times a charm. 
The hike out was great. We have some fun pics. My favs are Tyson with his daddy. He would say, hold my hand dad. I don't want to fall down the cliff. 
This pic is so cool. My son looks like he is rock climbing. 
Yes there was a Ladder on the hike. 

And gratefully so...
This is a precious father son moment. I'm glad I captured the shot. 
Mother dot moment. And Serena is smiling. She would get so excited if I asked if she wanted to go on a hike. So cute!
All three hikes ended with me carrying both kids. Tyson would get so tired and only wanted me to carry him. Although, this one Shawn finally convinced Tyson to go in his shoulders. 
Great hike-great family memories!!

No comments:

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!