Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

Creamy farfalle

This was as good as I hoped!

Cook farfalle noodles al dente
While cooking sauté onions and garlic ( I didn't use garlic the first time so we will see how good it is next time.)
Add chicken broth or some of the salted pasta water and frozen peas and carrots. Could have been fresh but that was too much work for me today. 
Chop basil and add it. I think I'll add some flat leaf parsley next time too. 
Cook/ reduce/ get the veggies cooked. 
Drain pasta, save 1-2 cups of the pasta water. It helps with the creaminess later. 
Add onion mix, toss gently 
Add equal amount of marscapone and cream cheese. About 1/2 c for a full box of pasta. 
Add some pasta water to help the cream cheese melt. And stir
Can serve with chopped fresh basil
Soo yummy!

No comments:

Funny SNL We Love

Funny SNL We Love
Judy Grimes, Just Kidding. Click the picture to view

Another Favorite SNL

Another Favorite SNL
"So Peneope" Click the Picture to view the clip.

SNL Bless This Child

SNL Bless This Child
Click the picture to view the skit!!